Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sermon's, Liberals et all

So, here I am sitting on my friend's bed "doing my homework". My friend is trying to write a sermon.

Please don't start snoring it is quite and interesting sermon. Why? Because she tells her audience in the introduction that we all love being right, and we hate being wrong. So, true!!

Me? I don't care if I'm right or wrong, unless it has to do with going to heaven when I die. B/c that would really be a crappy turnaround if I was downright wrong. But I'm not because Jesus says I'm not. Jesus cannot lie so He is always right. Unless some high school kids do a voice over on a video of Him, then the representation of Him is wrong.

Well Stephan Dion's party thinks he was completely wrong about how he ran the campaign. Yeah, just focusing on the carbon tax was a bad idea. I mean they did lose, like what, 19 seats this year? And now eyes turn to the US federal election.

I cannot keept track of the US election. I mean there are so many different elections for one federal campaign. You have to vote for the leaders of two parties and then vote for the party. I think in the provincial election last year in Ontario they gave us the option of changing the system. At the polls we could choose the party and the candidate. I was only 17 so I couldn`t vouch my opinion on it.

Man it is annoying when my keyboard keeps switching from US to Canadian French for no apparent reason! What is it with people and randomly singing "Sound of Music" songs at this school? Sigh, yes I can be very random in my discourses. You don't have to read u know!!!

What is the difference between majority and a minority goverment? I guess it would mean the leading party may be in charge but they have to work with other parties. Huh...So what? Just because you have less than 155 seats, you are still the leader. Sigh, minority governments can be useless these days because none of the parties were willing to cooperate with one another. It was so sad and annoying!

Politics: The place where adults can act like children!!

Bye Bye

No comments: