Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Episode 4 of Dragon's Den

Well today I watched Ep. 4 of Dragon's Den.
Definition:
Dragon's Den is a show on CBC television in Canada where entrepreneurs pitch their ideas to corporate giants in Canada (one of them even owns Boston Pizza, yum!).

What I thought?
Not bad. It turns out that the girl I mentioned in a previous blog did get a deal from the Bret and Robert but it was for 75% of her business... I could not help but think WOW!

The average the dragons (aka the corporate giants) is about 50% for someone's business in exchange for their investment. 75% was really a lot to me, which did not seem fair because that lowered greatly that girl's say in business decisions. Luckily she did not accept her deal which was good, I think because it was crappy to say the least.

Don't you just hate it when you have to change something in the middle of writing something and then the computer just starts deleting the characters after it. Btw the way to correct it is by hitting the Ins button.

Where was I...Oh yeah the deal on Dragon's Den. Well they hinted that one of the Dragon's went back to her and decided to invest, and I'll find out who later in the season. I think it was the Dragoness, Arlene because in the episode she seemed interested but did not make an offer. But that's my bet on who is was, so I cannot wait to find out later this year!!!

No comments: