Thursday, October 23, 2008

Darth Vader Part I



Because I have now revealed that I like Darth Vader to you, I'd thought I'd explain it.

You know how I said that I have a nonverbal disability? Well one symptom of it is that I can be very obsessive. Darth Vader has been the latest, and the longest running one.
The first one was Spiderman. Then it was Draco, the Dragon from Dragon Heart. After that was Major Chip Hazard from Small Soldiers. And now it is Darth Vader from the Star Wars saga.
Let me clear up a few misconceptions. I like Darth Vader and not Anakin Skywalker. Just because they both come from the same body doesn't mean they are the same. The only similarities they had was in Ep. III, but other than that they are separate personas with different views on life.
From now on I'll be posting pictures in all of my blog posts from my Darth Vader collection. I have a lot and I want to show them off a bit. Do u want the proof? OK, because I keep an excel spread sheet of my collection!
Darth Vader Pictures
Total:1126
Ep III: 129
Ep IV: 189
Ep V: 634
Ep VI: 114
Empire at War Video Game: 26
Miscellaneous: 29
Calendar Photos: 5
I reveal more about this obsession later!!

No comments: